Thursday, November 17, 2005

well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!

I just read that expression for the first time a couple days ago and I don't really know what it means, but it seemed like the author was using it to express happiness so I thought I'd try it out.
Today I found heaven. It's at 2270 Mont Royal. It's the most incredibly wonderfully delectable knitting store that you could ever possibly imagine. You choose the kind of yarn, the weight and the color combo and they spin it for you right there. And it's cheaper than walmart yarn!

I bought two spools (1 pure wool and one wool/acrylic blend) and 2 bags of odds and ends for a grand total of $15. I actually thought that he had the total wrong at first. I'm so excited about it that I think I might go back tomorrow and stock up even more for the long months of boring work in the John.

No comments: