Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Girls Night Out!

Last night I was treated to my first McDonald girl's night. Courtesy of Tavis, we were off to the spa for manicures and pedicures. The four of us (Tavis' Mom, sister, sister-in-law and I) got totally pampered with hand and foot massages, moisturizers and polishes. Being far more fashion savvy than I am (which is pretty much not at all), Tavis' sister Laura helped me pick my colors and I've now got silver finger nails and very sparkley red toe nails! I love the toes, but my fingers keep catching my eye and are harder to get used to.

Before the spa, I even got a new sweater and earrings and a haircut so I was feeling girlier than ever by the end of the evening.

Like proper girlies, we sipped champagne, wine and port until our supply ran dry (4 bottles later)... A true bonding experience :)

No comments: